California College Guidance Initiative (CCGI)
The California College Guidance Initiative (CCGI) works to ensure that all 6th-12th grade students in California have access to a systematic baseline of guidance and support as they plan, prepare, and pay for post-secondary education and training.
It is very important that ALL students sign up for California Colleges (CCGI) student accounts!
ALL of our college applications will be launched from this platform, including Cuesta College.
Instructions to set up an account:
- Go to the CCGI login website: https://www.californiacolleges.edu/#/user-login
- In the Students box click Register Your Account
- In the first field, begin typing San Luis Coastal… a drop down will appear. Be sure to select San Luis Coastal Unified.
- In the next field, begin typing Los Osos Middle School. A drop down menu will appear, select Los Osos Middle School.
- Under the Student ID field, enter your School ID/Lunch ID number.
- The last field is date of birth; MM/DD/YYYY
- On the next page, click Sign Up with Google, enter your SLCUSD Gmail Account, then click NEXT
- Enter your SLCUSD password and click NEXT
Note: Once your account is set up, always use the Sign in with Google option to login.