REGISTRATION / ENROLLING AT LOMS
Our school is using ParentSquare!
We are excited to let you know that we are using ParentSquare to communicate with you at the school, and in classrooms and groups. ParentSquare provides a simple and safe way for everyone at school to connect. With ParentSquare you are able to:
- Receive all school and classroom communication via email, text or app
- View and download photos
- View the school and classroom calendar and RSVP for events
- Easily sign up to volunteer and/or bring items for school events
Activate your Account Now
You can use ParentSquare on any device. You can download the free mobile app for Android or iOS and you can also use it from a computer at: www.parentsquare.com
Our goal is for every family to join the ParentSquare. Please feel free to ask any questions.
REGISTRATION 2020-2021 INFORMATION
WELCOME LIONS! Online AERIES registration opens on Friday, August 14, 2020, for completion by August 21, 2020.
Distribution Day Flyer day is Wednesday, August 19 6th Grade and Thursday, August 20 7th/8th Grades. Be sure to check the 2020-2021 Distribution Day Flyer for the schedule.
If you are unable to attend "Distribution Day" class schedules will be available online on Friday, August 21 after 4:00 p.m. and will be available in your student's AERIES portal.
AERIES ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020-2021
AERIES Online Registration is open for parents to complete the registration process. You should have received an email from SanLuisCoastal@Aeries.net with your Parent Portal login instructions. Please check your Spam folder if it is not in your inbox.
Please contact the school office if you need assistance with completing the Aeries registration.
Purchase ASB Card, Yearbook and more! Shop our online webstore opening August 14.
How do I create a Webstore account? You will first need to create an account by clicking on My Account (note: click Menu, then My Account on a mobile device). Next click Register for an account. You will need to register for an account using your email address. Once you have entered all of your information, click Register at the bottom. A link will be sent to your email to activate your Webstore account. Click the link from your email and login with your email and password.
From My Account, click My Family. You will need your student's six digit student ID number. If your student does not know his number, then please contact our office at (805) 534-2835 to retrieve the number.
What if I forgot my username? Your username is your email registered with your Webstore account.
What if I forgot my password? Click "forgot password" and enter your username (email) and follow instructions on resetting your password.
PARENT AND STUDENT RESOURCES FOR 2020-2021
Check out our cafeteria menus! Free & Reduced online application with LunchApplication, and Paying for Meals account with K12Payment Center.
Free and Reduced Lunch Applications are also available in the Main Office and will be available on Registration Day.
TRANSPORTATION SERVICES AND REGISTRATION
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CALL (805) 596-4111
You can get your bus pass and view Bus Routes by clicking this link.
Effective September 2019, students without a bus pass will not be allowed to board the bus. Transportation will be enforcing the No Pass No Ride Policy. Driver's have been giving reminder notices to students that have been riding the bus.
OTHER DISTRICT PARENT AND STUDENT RESOURCES
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
The following instructions are for students enrolling for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year who are NEW or RETURNING to our district (not currently enrolled in a San Luis Coastal Unified School District [SLCUSD] school). After the online enrollment is complete and all documents are received by the Registrar, you will be contacted by the office and a class schedule will be assigned.
Please have the following documents ready to upload in the online enrollment process:
- Birth Certificate or Passport/VISA
- Immunization Records - Required Immunizations for School Entry
- Residence Verification - You must show proof that you are a resident of the SLCUSD. Verification must be in the parent/guardian’s name. NO Post Office boxes accepted as a residence address. Verification of residency can include:
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
- A current utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
After completing the online enrollment, please complete and email the following documents to email@example.com.
- Home Language Survey / Cuestionario sobre el idioma del hogar
- Confidential Student Information for School Nurse / Información Confidencial para la Enfermera Estudiantil
- Report Card - Please provide a copy of his/her most recent report card.
- Special Education - If the student has/had special education services, please provide a copy of the current or most recent IEP and Triennial Assessment Report or 504 plan.
- If you are enrolling at LOMS due to a unique living situation or hardship please also complete this Residency Affidavit.
- We will require a Caregiver’s Authorization Affidavit and Residency Affidavit if the student is NOT living with a legal parent/guardian.
- Foster Parents, please provide a copy of the agreement between the foster parent(s) and the foster family agency.
- Copy of Custody Agreement, if applicable.
After you have completed the online enrollment and submitted all required documents, we will contact you regarding course registration for next school year.
* Please contact Registrar Sarah Colletti at 805-534-2835 opt. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Distance Learning Calendar
LOMS student rules and policies
Please text this number if you wish to provide an anonymous report of bullying or concern for student safety
2019-2020 School Accountability Report Card Published During 2019-2020
Bus passes and routes are distributed through the district transportaion dept.
Thank you for your willingness to help the students of our district. The District recognizes and values the volunteers who provide a variety of services to our schools. This information packet contains the procedures to ensure that all volunteers have bee
Support MBHS and LOMS Music Departments
SLCUSD offers a Health and Family Living Unit for students enrolled in middle school science classes.
Attendance Policies and who to contact