NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS
The following instructions are for students enrolling for the 2023-2024 school year who are NEW or RETURNING to our district (not currently enrolled in a San Luis Coastal Unified School District school).
If you are unsure if your address is within our school boundary, CLICK HERE to verify.
Please have the following documents ready to upload in the online enrollment process:
- RESIDENCE VERIFICATION (2 items from 2 separate categories below are needed):
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts; or Property tax payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Pay stub, Voter registration, or Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of Residency Declaration Spanish executed by the student's parent/guardian
- If the student is an Unaccompanied Youth, a Declaration of Residency executed by the student
- If the student is residing in the home of a caregiving adult within district boundaries, an Affidavit executed by the Caregiving Adult (Spanish version)
2. IMMUNIZATIONS: Official documentation showing up-to-date immunizations. A student cannot be enrolled without his/her immunization record. Official Immunization Documentation includes:
- California or Out-of-State School Immunization Records; Health Department Immunization Records, or Signed Physician’s Immunization Records
3. BIRTH CERTIFICATE or PASSPORT/VISA
After you have completed the online enrollment and submitted all required documents, we will contact you regarding course registration for the school year.
After completing the online enrollment above, please email the following documents to:
- Home Language Survey (Spanish version)
- Confidential Student Information for School Nurse (Spanish version)
- If applicable:
- Caregiver’s Authorization Affidavit - if the student is living with a friend or relative (not legal guardian).
- Foster Parents, please bring copy of the Agreement between the foster parent(s) and the foster family agency.
- Copy of Custody Agreement, if applicable.